Welcome to Gray Sky Solutions,
an air pollution research consulting firm specializing in particulate matter
(PM), visibility issues, and other airborne pollutants. Managed by Dr. H. Andrew Gray, it is the
goal of Gray Sky Solutions to provide the highest quality expertise and service.
Dr. Gray can be reached in San Rafael, CA by telephone at (415) 472-0960.
Gray Sky Solutions is available to assist public and
private clients on a wide range of
research problems, including:
Dr. Gray has over 40 years experience performing air
pollution research in academic, regulatory and consulting environments.
- air pollution control strategy design
- development of State Implementation Plans (SIPs)
for PM, SO2, and other pollutants
- dispersion modeling protocols and applications
- receptor modeling including Chemical Mass Balance
(CMB) and factor analysis
- emission inventory development and evaluation
- regional and local scale visibility assessments
- critical review of PM, SO2, ozone, toxics, and visibility related research
- air quality risk assessments
- litigation support
Gray Sky Solutions looks forward to hearing from you!